Membership Coverage Information
For Emergency Roadside Assistance dial 913-393-6110 and follow the prompts. Provide our dispatchers with the last 8 of your VIN number.
Requirements for Coverage
- Program includes tractors and trailers.
- The driver must be with the vehicle at the time of disablement.
The following are covered emergencies, subject to the one hundred dollar ($100.00) per occurrence limit, unless otherwise stated.
- Towing Assistance
- When towing is necessary, your Covered Vehicle will be towed to the nearest service facility of your choice up to the benefit limit of $500.00.
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Service consists of the removal of the flat tire for the Covered Vehicle and its replacement with the spare tire located with the Covered Vehicle.
- Tire Replacement Assistance
- When a replacement tire is needed for the Covered Vehicle, the cost of the service call to deliver a replacement tire to the disablement site will be covered up to $100.00 per occurrence. You must pay for the cost of the tire and its installation.
- Mobile Mechanic Service
- Mobile Mechanic Service is available for the Covered Vehicle in lieu of towing, if the disablement can be resolved roadside, up to $100.00 per occurrence. You must pay for any mileage, parts and labor.
- Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service
- An emergency supply of oil, fluid and water will be delivered if your Covered Vehicle becomes disabled due to running out of fluids. You must pay for the cost of the oil, fluid or water, if any.
- Fuel Delivery Service
- An emergency supply of up to thirty (30) gallons of fuel will be delivered if your Covered Vehicle is in immediate need. You must pay for the cost of fuel.
- Lock-out/Replacement Key Assistance
- If your keys are locked inside the Covered Vehicle, assistance will be provided to gain entry into the Covered Vehicle up to $100.00 benefit limit.
- Battery Assistance
- If battery failure occurs, a jump start will be provided to start your Covered Vehicle. In the event a battery is needed, one can be delivered to your location. The cost of the battery, parts, and labor are at your expense. A battery delivery service call will be covered up to $100.00 for service call only and will not be covered if the service call was requested after a successful or failed jump start service.
- Winching/Extrication Assistance
- Provides for assistance in extricating the Covered Vehicle when stuck in a ditch or other inaccessible area when such location is within 50 yards (feet) of a paved road or highway. This service does not cover extrication when driving a Covered Vehicle on off-road or unpaved highways.
- Truck Rental Assistance
- Nationwide assistance will be provided in locating a replacement rental truck (tractor only, does not include trailer rental), if your vehicle is inoperable.
Items Excluded from Coverage:
- Parts, replacement keys, labor, tire repair, rental or towing equipment, storage fees or any labor performed at a garage or service facility.
- Any form of impound towing or towing assistance by a private citizen, or someone other than a licensed service station or garage.
- Service for any trailer which is separated from the tractor.
If you have additional questions, please contact your Relationship Specialist.
Legal Disclaimer: Membership is intended to cover emergencies and is not intended to be a substitute for proper vehicle maintenance or repair. Repeated calls which are considered excessive may, at our discretion, result in cancellation of membership.
For full terms and conditions, click here.